Rape–do guys discuss it with each other? I’ve asked many men who have all denied even hearing a conversation between guys about rapes they’ve done or wished they’d done. Statistically more women have been raped than not. I must know many rapists. But no one discussed it. I talk about “issues” in the abstract but in truth the people who have done taboo things are all around us. Guess what? Many people:
1. Regret having children
2. Dislike their children
3. Beat up the smaller and weaker. For fun, for a rush.
4. Abuse animals. Especially unpopular animals like cats.
5. Commit rapes. Plan to or wish they’d seized an opportunity to rape. Especially if the person is no virgin and is passed out drunk.
6. Molest children, have sex with underage kids who are mature for their age and can handle it.
7. Have abortions. Help people have abortions.
8. Help terminally ill people die.
9. Steal from the elderly or people with dementia who won’t miss the items or spend the money.
10. Allow men (husbands, boyfriends, strangers) sexual access to their children in exchange for status as a wife, a place to stay, drugs. They hate the kids bc they are jealous the guy wants the kid.
11. Make people do stuff bc they have money or a place to live or something someone wants. They power Trip and they like it.
None of this is rare, although people will not admit to anything in the list unless there is a reward for doing so. We all know people who’ve done these things, and more. We have done some it all of these things, or more. Just bc no one talks about something doesn’t mean it’s not happening.