Being hated all your life makes you feel like you know who you are because your long term companion, hatred, tells you.Caroleena’s answer to “how does it feel to be hated?”
This post’s link, for easy sharing:
- “Two Boys Kissing,” a kid’s book In Honolulu librariesWhy does this shock me: Am I a hypocrite? I want people to disregard my past no matter what they think of it. I want a certain e. But I do no freely give acceptance to others, nanely those who present homosexuality to kids as if it were just as normal as any other choice. […]
- “Racism Negates Aloha in Hawaii,” got 1000’s of TikTok Views!
- “Manterruption” vs “No Means No”. See linked Tweettwitter.com/studentofdra/status/1314697278024712198 Manterruption is a term I just learned. The definition I’ve linked explains in more detail than I am going to, but to summarize, it’s men interrupting women bc they automatically feel there’s nothing a woman says they are bound to respect or even wait out. Am reminded of why I hate the phrase “no […]
- “Gigantic amount of Community Spread,” Hawaii Lt. Gov. Josh Green 8/18/2020 on COVID-19 in Hawaii right nowHawaii on a summer Tuesday was never like this. I’m watching the midday news and giving you up to the minute info. One more person has died. Today’s total new cases is under 200. A bit better. But we are headed for tightened restrictions—a press conference is coming later today Hawaii Lt Gov is a […]
- “Edge of Humanity” captures how people describe me—a raw truthedgeofhumanity.com/2022/04/22/free-press-release-for-artists-photographers-poets-writers-on-edge-of-humanity-magazine-10/ I am delighted to see I have a new follower: “Edge of Humanity.” This is the name of my follower, a blog and from the quick glance I snatched during my break at work, Edge of Humanity is a magazine full of contributions from people who are in positions, temporary situations, during which they […]