Hopefully this video will work. In 2 minutes Caroleena gives you at least 5 nuggets of wisdom about con artists:
- We want to believe the person is telling us the truth
- The con artist knows we want to believe them
- Never trust appearances when evaluating a person’s reliability
- A person who intends to rob you always appears to be someone who intends to give you something
- You can keep believe in the good of all people and stop lending money. Hard lessons need not leave you jaded. But you don’t have to let yourself be used to prove you are not bitter!
After I post this I will do the accompanying podcast to give you all audio content! You are on this journey with me my beloved readers.