Instructions about going straight to what you want to read by topic or year.
I have been doing this blog since late 2017. I wanted to share my experiences and lessons learned as a recent Harvard graduate who went from elite to Honolulu’s addicted streets where I turned to the once unimaginable to pursue drugs–something I had never laid eyes upon a few years earlier. I was sure my experiences would be worth money. I think I could still sell my wisdom, I just have to focus on making money from my writing.
Have I Written? Yes–Thousands of posts.
I may have neglected to monetize, but I have not neglected to write. I have discovered how posts can be accessed by topic without the interruption of ads. It all depends on what tags I have used over the years. If you want to read a post from a certain year or on a certain topic, I can tell you how to do it:
- Write the site’s address: https: expertescort2018.com
- Add this to the end without spaces: /topic/
- Cut and paste into browser or hover your curser over the term and open the web option.
- For example, if you’re interested in posts from one of the years this blog has existed use 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, or 2021 like this: https://expertescort2018.com/2017/ and you’ll be able to pull up the posts from 2017
- If you want posts about breasts add/breasts/ after the .com.
- If you scroll through the site you’ll see tags I have used over the years to give you topic ideas